Custom Search

About Me

My photo
Sumter, South Carolina, United States
Well, the name's David. I'm 27 and reside in Sumter, SC. I've been all over the world as it was my obligation while in the USAF, but no longer. You can reach me at my home page at the following: www.myspace.com/davidspimping

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fantasy Football Video

So, I received this video in an email today and had to share it. I'm not into football as much as the typical guy but still watched it. Let me know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, I remember one of my old co-worker always drawing on a piece of paper. Finally one day he told me it is about fantasy football.

    I went to one football game in my life...and I had no idea what was going on. I think I will stick with hockey and soccer.

    ReplyDelete